View Poll Results: Would you support marriage being ingame?

Voters
124. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

75 60.48%
  • No

49 39.52%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Marriage

*Envisions the RED WEDDING from Storm of Swords*

Yeah, I support this idea!

Lol I call Furanku...boys acted like a sissy enough and im a bear...match made in heavon lol....
    Com'er ya squirly lil basterd!...lol
    Thought Imaculat was my type but Furanku actually shows intelligence...

HAHA

wait we're not doing Viking style weddings??? I thought this was full PVP????? hehe

So does that mean when we pilage towns we can take all their women and force them into wedding?

I voted yes, but if some chick takes half my tepee like the last time I got married and it didn't work out I'm un-subbing.

Does this mean if we divorce she takes my house?

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Does this mean if we divorce she takes my house?
    No, it means she gets the house, monthly alimony, half your savings, new mount and leaves the kids for you to raise.

China

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    No, it means she gets the house, monthly alimony, half your savings, new mount and leaves the kids for you to raise.

China
    frak this I VOTE NO loool

How does this thread keep getting bumped by Star, yet the last post is always from the 27th.
    Does Voting bump the thread?

Voting indeed does bump the thread with the last posters details, bug perhaps?

I call shennanigans.

and NO .... waste of dev time.

Yes - with the understanding that in terms of developer time and effort, this ranks near the bottom of the 'to do' list.

Great idea, and lets add sex emotes too!! And maybe a rape emote for when you beat someone down and abuses them afterwards?