Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
    I will be the FIRST to step foot onto the WAR Server and I will be the LAST to step off!!!!!!

muhahahah!

Who is with me!!!!!

Where is my beer.....where is my wife....muhahaha

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    Of course I am happy with it. I am TRHILLED WITH IT.

I did not want to spend time terraforming and constructing only to look at it. lol

BRING ON THE WAR PEOPLE ASAP.
    For those with limited intellect ^^ this guy is an example of how the game just changed by splitting the community. The population determines the game in a sandbox. PvP people see "War" and the intent by the devs to accellerate tribal warfar to mean "PvP Server". The tribe I joined sees the 'Peace' server as a more PvE oriented server. It is no longer the same game on either server as a result. That is how I see it as watered down.

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    So he contradicted himself? Awesome. I'm not surprised.

I find it all too telling that trolls like yourself who are hardcore carebears get the run of the place, cussing and insulting other posters at every chance...but when someone who enjoys pvp even farts, Virtus and the other mods swing the banhammer.
    thats your answer?

hysterical, you might need a new resolvo-wand

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    That's ok, bro. I understand some people are too stupid to see the impact of splitting the community like this. No problem at all.
    Nice way to avoid anything that was asked/pointed out about your own stupidity and inability to comprehend very very very very simple details that have been laid out in front of you several times in this thread as well as the update post by Xsyon. Nice way to prove you know next to nothing of how MMOs have worked for years before Xsyon even existed, or the fact that community was ALREADY split with all the arguing over what the rulesets should be, safezones, etc, etc. Now there no need for that arguing as everyone has a server to suit them now.

GG calling the staff stupid as well. **claps for the special kid**

Quote Originally Posted by tommybomb View Post
    So he contradicted himself? Awesome. I'm not surprised.

I find it all too telling that trolls like yourself who are hardcore carebears get the run of the place, cussing and insulting other posters at every chance...but when someone who enjoys pvp even farts, Virtus and the other mods swing the banhammer.
    Don't now which of you to quote but...
    It wasn't server load it was too many tribes/homesteads that caused things for instance wildelife to run into the mist.

So it wasn't bandwidth to SUPPORT players it was the tahoe area is overpopulated in game.

Quote Originally Posted by kaisergod View Post
    Nice way to avoid anything that was asked/pointed out about your own stupidity and inability to comprehend very very very very simple details that have been laid out in front of you several times in this thread as well as the update post by Xsyon. Nice way to prove you know next to nothing of how MMOs have worked for years before Xsyon even existed, or the fact that community was ALREADY split with all the arguing over what the rulesets should be, safezones, etc, etc. Now there no need for that arguing as everyone has a server to suit them now.

GG calling the staff stupid as well. **claps for the special kid**
    I posted the answer above. Read it.

Quote Originally Posted by BigCountry View Post
    I will be the FIRST to step foot onto the WAR Server and I will be the LAST to step off!!!!!!

muhahahah!

Who is with me!!!!!

Where is my beer.....where is my wife....muhahaha
    I've been drinking Cap and Coke for quite a while if you'd like some lol. 70 Proof ftw.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyr View Post
    I can't help but think this is a "worst of both worlds" solution. I was looking to help protect the carebears against the PVPers. Now that's not an option. I'll have to sleep on this and post again in the morning.
    But I wanted good guys to craft for. Please don't tell me only the evils will be on the more PvP oriented server. That makes no sense. Where are the good guys most needed, on the current ruleset server, where people have safe zones and may even be able to choose to opt out of war entirely, or on the accelerated PvP server, where not having anyone stand up to the naked zerg savages means losing everything you've built and crafted?

Quote Originally Posted by mindtrigger View Post
    For those with limited intellect ^^ this guy is an example of how the game just changed by splitting the community. The population determines the game in a sandbox. PvP people see "War" and the intent by the devs to accellerate tribal warfar to mean "PvP Server". The tribe I joined sees the 'Peace' server as a more PvE oriented server. It is no longer the same game on either server as a result. That is how I see it as watered down.
    I love this kid with his jabs at other peoples intellect when its apparent you have none of your own. Just because you, or your tribe, or whoever sees the servers as Pve & PvP, does not make it true. You should really learn to read, as well as comprehend anything youre reading, like this here from Xsyon himself in the most recent update:

"I do see a separation between those that want a game focused on conquest and those that want a world where allowing for war opens up benefits but is not forced upon them. The difference between world is simply that, where is the game headed? We provide the tools and features, you make the choices and the game evolves as planned.

One last clarification as I need to focus on other things: Consensual warfare would mean tribes choosing to be warring tribes or not. This would be a permanent or difficult to reverse choice, not a switch and would have benefits. Wild areas will remain as open PvP areas on both servers.

As stated below, both servers will start off the same."

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    So it wasn't bandwidth to SUPPORT players it was the tahoe area is overpopulated in game.

yeah wildlife going into the greenzone is what was causing the lag not too many people eating up bandwidth