• Stupid idea, delete this thread!

1 3.13%
  • Good idea for future crafts.

23 71.88%
  • Change existing crafts.

8 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I love this idea. +1

As the crafting system turn into a deeper experience, igree.

+1

+1 i sugest long time ago

Like the concept. However, gutting animals should be something we can do in the field. Other than that, I like the idea of tribes having crafting furniture for more advanced crafting.

I say this should be a must in the game to be able to implement work stations to make higher end items. And for the people that say "well what about people who are not going to join a tribe and plan to live on their own?" Well they can always trade something with a friendly tribe in exchange to be able to use their work stations. They can also trade or buy these tribes for the finished product of work station, or trade for the workstation itself. This would make more interaction between players.

Totally like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    Like the concept. However, gutting animals should be something we can do in the field. Other than that, I like the idea of tribes having crafting furniture for more advanced crafting.
    I agree, gutting an animal in the wild is fine, but once cooking is in, you should need a butchering table to refine that meat into steaks, or something like that. Same would go for filleting fish in my books.