Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Taking a break like many, many others... For all the same reasons. Also playing MO, just subbed, and having a blast! Hoping for the best, I have faith in Xsyon!

Quote Originally Posted by MastaKane View Post
    For one you basically just said UO in alpha stage was better than this game in its current stage. You had bear invasions, wow sounds way more exciting than sand castle builder. At least they had mobs in UO. Xsyon doesn't have anything to do. I stopped playing about 2 weeks ago and started playing MO. Another game that lacks content and has tons of bugs, but still way more fun than xsyon in its current state. There is absolutely nothing to do on Xsyon and the longer I am away from the game the more I realize this. This game already has a tiny production team and with everyone quitting this game their funds are only gonna get smaller. In my opinion this game will never take off, although I hope I am wrong.

Why am I posting this?

1. Mortal Online servers are down (Btw there's a 2 week free trial)

2. I like independent game companies and wish they would succeed

3. This game has great ideas, and if executed correctly it could be fun

You may leave. While those of us loyal to the game and enjoy will remain. Yea we all want more n hope for more. But when we all signed on we expected less and knew it would be a sluggish start. This is a small dev team and its a indie company. just like eve n fallen earth was. both games are doing very well. i shall remain witht his game perminatly. Atm my cities projects are looking around 1-6 months time to finish. So i got plenty to occupy myself :-). Anyhow good luck bud. Remember next time you buy a game read the fourms first and Understand wat you are buying before ya buy it.

Xsyon Citizen
    Lol I just tried to resubscribe again
    And i have to report you can't
    They are working on the accounting system, got the promise that i can before time is up.
    Recently is has been running quite well and some notorious griefers havent been online so my fun increased a lot.
    I have high hopes for the coming update so i decided i wanted to support their efforts and resubscribe.
    Hopefully they remove some ot the totems of the not playing accounts so we get some more space.
    So some positive post from my side

4. 04-12-2011, 10:07 AM

It's not an arguement about the OP playing UO Alpha, read my post The agruement, is "it's 2011, lots of the problems this game is suspecting should not be happening -- unless the staff are cluesless and have not learned lessons from other game launches".