Page 44 of 52 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Nomads of Xsyon

ah we are growing

really looking forward to launch later this evening, and seeing as many Nomads in game as I can

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the newest
    member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, Hell!

Here's hoping that we see you in our Nomad campgrounds in just a few short hours. See you soon.

Ashanti

Hello everyone,

The Nomads are in the process of making very important tribal decisions that will impact our tribe going into the future. If you are on the fence about joining The Nomads, and would like to have your voice heard regarding the future of The Nomads, now is the time to join. Discussions are ongoing on our website as we speak.

Be there, or be square

Hello everyone,

On behalf of the Nomad Tribe I'd like to take the time to give a warm and hearty welcome to the newest
    member of our Nomad family.

Welcome to the tribe, BlackIce!

Here's hoping that we see you in our Nomad campgrounds in just a couple of hours. See you soon

Ashanti

Greets Ashanti

I just applied with my toon name on the NoX forums: Ellowyn

Thanks!

Hi Ven Jance,

Thank you for your application. It has been received and accepted. Welcome to the tribe, Nomad In addition to welcoming Nomad Pejuta to the Nomad Tribe, I'd also like to take the time to give a warm welcome to Nomads Malivius and Playerclan.

Welcome to the tribe, Nomads! Thank you for joining our tribe and see you in world soon.

Ashanti

Hiya's just a question please.
    If I start off with my own homestead can I affiliate with Nomad's.Seems a bit awkward roaming the lands and setting up a campsite without totem protection.Maybe I am not getting the full picture

Hi Kiwiitis,

The Nomads are a neutral tribe who aims to be friendly to all people who do not wish us harm or ill will. We welcome homesteaders who wish to settle near us and affiliate with the the Nomad Empire. Having said that, you
    are right to be concerned about roaming the dangerous land of Xsyon without totem protection.

I don't know if you've read our tribe recruitment post, but many in the Nomad tribe are just like you. Players
    with a tendency to want to go at it alone. The Nomads are a tribe that is perfectly suited for the solo and casual play style. Everything that would be available to you as a homesteader, is available to you as a Nomad, and more!

Our vision is to give every Nomad their own strip of land where they can build their home and do with it as they wish. Furthermore, you can stay in your strip and be left alone to do what you want, when you want, and however you want to do it. Obviously, that will not happen over night. We have to build our foundation first, meaning grow our empire, before we can gain these wonderful benefits. But make no mistake about it, it will happen, and wouldn't it be satisfying to know that you were a part of making it happen from the very beginning?

In short, we do not place restrictions, or pigeon-hole our membership into doing things they don't want to do. Although we will welcome you as a Nomad affiliate, we would love to have you join us as we strive to build a great Nomad empire. Go in peace and see you in world soon

Ashanti
    Creed Guardian
    Nomads of Xsyon

Id like to be a part of your tribe,I have ventured in Eq and Swg mostly,also alot of other mmo's.
    Ingame nick will be Kaizen and will be animal trainer when it is available.
    Denmark,Europe is where i live so lag might be a problem.

Hi Erianerog

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Nomad. When you have a minute, please register on our website at www.nomadsofxsyon.com so that I can add you to our Nomad Roster and our Nomad Group. This will
    give you access to our Nomad Councils forum where you can get up to date with all of the latest Nomad news.
    See you in our website soon

Ashanti