Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    1 more day, we are very excited to get moving, construction ideas are coming along beautifully. If you want to be a part of great group of guys and have some fun, and get stuff done in game, send us a message and feel free to ask any questions you'd like.

Welcome to all our new members. If you wish to ask any questions in regards to our tribe, please dont hesitate to PM me or boomer0901.

Congratulations to Zeph on his promotion to Primus Pilus! Zeph has been a member for some time, and has been a staple of the organized and military minded side of Audacia.

The Audacian Republic is always looking for level headed individuals to be a part of our growing Tribe! We recognize solid players and Tribe members, and base our promotions off of their contributions to the rest of the Tribe and their own play style and specialization. Teamwork, communication, coordination, and enjoyable company are the key elements that make us tick.

Questions? PM myself, Kinslayer or boomer0901
    Interested? http://www.TheAudacianRepublic.com/xsyon/index.html

Congrats Zeph, and welcome to our newest members, totem is placed and we are ready to build.

We've got a great group of guys going here, could always use more to fight the barbarians.

We've got a huge building project that not only is going to be fun but it's going to be challenging as well. PM myself, Kinslayer, Ryskim or Priscus for more info.

We have a great crew and got our spot that we were hoping for. Be prepared to be blown away with our architectural might.

We've got warriors, we've got crafters, we've got fighter/crafters, hell we just do all kinds of stuff We've got a great group of guys already, we don't give out or numbers but we've got a tribe 20+ and we haven't even got our full force into the tribe yet. So we're growing and we'd like to have more fighter and crafters. So feel free to PM me or Kinslayer to find out more.

I've been with the Audacian Republic for a couple weeks now and it has proven to be a great choice for a tribe. I highly recommend The Audacian Republic for mature players looking for a well organized tribe that is serious about being a force in Xsyon.

Congratulations to Vorr and Vitruvius. They are now Cives Audacis having gained full citizenship of Audacia.

In a short amount of time, these former Freeman have proven their commitment to the Audacian way. They have thus earned the rights that come with being a Citizen of Audacia. They may now join the military wing of Audacia, the crafters wing or pursue political authority in the position of Senator.

- Consul Priscus of Audacia.

Congrats to our new Citizens, still open recruitment, you like to fight, you like to craft, maybe you like to do both? Give us a shout and let us know.

Do you like a drama free environment, do you enjoy long nights of fun, laughter and teamwork, our lines are open for a limited time only so CALL NOW!!!

1-800-Audacia-com

RIP Billy mays, no idea why I said that.

You have alot to look forward to with us. We are not a fly by the seat tribe looking for bodies, we are looking for competant, free-thinking mature players that enjoy the company of others and share their commraderie willingly.