Nvidia Gforce 7050

Is this graphics card enough to run this game and on what setting? Thanks in advance for the help.

i think cant run on GFX(maybe low all shadow off )

8.) What are the system requirements?
    Windows (XP, Vista, Windows 7)
    Processor: Intel Pentium 4 3Ghz (or similar)
    RAM: 2GB
    Video: 512 MB Video supporting Pixel Shader 2.0
    Hard Drive: 10 GB
    Of course we recommend the best system possible!

I have a intel quad core the first one. 4gb ram. Was ping at 31ms and lagging bad. Do you think it may be a video card issue?

your ping is fine maybe need check your FPS

Download fraps or similiar and see
    below 30 unplayble , 30-60 playable 60+ complety playable

i sugest you reduce tree / grass distance to minimun , turn off shadow , terrain texture low , texture type linear to maybe increase your FPS
    Settings games to low and tell us ( but yes i think your videocard is outdated ) dont sure but your GFX take max 256 memory and game required 512 ( dont forget GPU clock and GPU memory clock is low comparable others 512mb video card )

Quote Originally Posted by rstrong00 View Post
    I have a intel quad core the first one. 4gb ram. Was ping at 31ms and lagging bad. Do you think it may be a video card issue?
    Yes probably. That is an integrated GPU I beleive, not set up for gaming. Would try running the game on low setting tbh.

Thanks for all the help the card is actually a 7350 my mistake downloaded fraps and it runs about 30-32 fps. Set all my settings to low and that really helped. Thanks again