Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=esudar;43146]the entire alliance is having so much fun in df atm (ang guys)

maybe you should leave shitty sun and have fun with the game again

i also like how u ignore me on several boards lol[/QUOTE]

What ignore ? And DF is shit. Solo PVPd the last days, end up in Bubble blinds which completly removed the ability to control my character and if you already hear two guys buffing up you can turn around. I#am tired of getting killed by people who are only able to hit you wenn stormblast+begone is on cooldown and you float in a bubble...also the sieges with mass blinding ( lol @ we fix blinding for large scale).

I'am done with Df until this game becomes what it was advertised or what it was at beta/release

And what have you to do with ANG. They don't play. Also i won't leave SUN there is many action but even if you kill someone its all about WoF,Blind...boring shit

we play with traxes, dexter, zevy, asuka and others in alliance now.
    there are some rumors about krank coming back ^^

[QUOTE=esudar;43277]we play with traxes, dexter, zevy, asuka and others in alliance now.
    there are some rumors about krank coming back ^^[/QUOTE]

a bunch of egomaniacs and soloplayers. nice alliance

wie wärs wenn ich den tribe "darkfall supremacy" nenne morgen? ^^

Hi my name is BrittneySpears, from DF, if you want to get in a tribe and not suck get at me. I see alot of familiar names on this thread.

Xsyon Citizen
    Ooooooh I know where you should go

Nomads have a few players trying it out including me.

[QUOTE=esudar;43306]wie wärs wenn ich den tribe "darkfall supremacy" nenne morgen? ^^[/QUOTE]

Gar nix

Xsyon Citizen
    10+ are coming over from Darkfall. [URL="http://www.the-tenth.com/home.php"]The Tenth[/URL].

I had to take a break from Darkfall Isilith Tehroth on US server. Darkfall devs keep adding crap no one wants like funhulks, but overall is a great pvp experience in a game, but that basically is the whole game, pvp. I love me some pvp, but I like to do other things that are fun as well.