Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
    Yeah, without people logged in, the game runs great! It's rather pointless to play a Massive Multiplayer Online game without people around though.

Quote Originally Posted by l0c0ninja View Post
    My ingame name is Tupac and iv used Tiny. GO! let me know all about me ill give you 40 bucks via paypal if you can be 50% correct.
    20 year old male (possibly 23-25, or teenager; hard to tell with the Tupac and Tiny thing). Part Hispanic, living in the southwestern USA. You played DotA, and HoN, and probably still do since you haven't tried League of Legends yet.
    You own an xbox 360 and your gaming computer is not your main gaming rig- you mostly browse the internet and listen to music on it.
    You like big boobs, fake or not, and are short for your age.

P.S.
    This is a joke, completely off the cuff, and I didn't even search/read any of your other forum posts loconinja.

Quote Originally Posted by pendergraft View Post
    He also likes to curl up on his couch with a big bowl of strawberry pudding for rerun marathons of My So Called Life.
    Wow... my wife has been watching My So Called Life for the past week... she hasn't eaten any strawberry pudding per se, but she has eaten her fair share of oranges.

So.. what I'm saying here is..... that guy might be my Wife...

ok, so a little more info then.. (since apparently my first post was 'too generic')

Your name is David. Your birthday is in September, early, which makes you a Virgo. Also, you like to play Fruit Ninja on your iphone...

Does i win yet?

Quote Originally Posted by TheDevil View Post
    Laughing at the latest news post saying "a lot of progress has been made." in regards to lag.

Funny how the only time this game has been playable for me was one time in the middle of the night when nobody else was on and then there was a 12hr rollback so nothing was accomplished anyway.

Add queues to the patcher, that would be progress.
    How do you know what progress has been made?

Progress could mean they have been able to gather a great deal of information from the data capture they have been performing.

And you oh so technical knowledge of EXACTLY what the problem fix is......add queues.

Please save us all!

Laughing at the latest news post saying "a lot of progress has been made." in regards to lag.

Funny how the only time this game has been playable for me was one time in the middle of the night when nobody else was on and then there was a 12hr rollback so nothing was accomplished anyway.

Add queues to the patcher, that would be progress.
    Your problem is that you don't have the slightest clue how complex software works, so you sit there from your thrown of ignorance calling people liars when you have zero evidence to base it on. Anyone who has been paying attention can see that things are improving in the game. You need to level up your awareness skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    ok, so a little more info then.. (since apparently my first post was 'too generic')

Your name is David. Your birthday is in September, early, which makes you a Virgo. Also, you like to play Fruit Ninja on your iphone...

Does i win yet?
    Epic fail. Sorry bro thats google searching. You said you could find out shit by a charicter name and a few sentences . You said where i live and how mature i am. Maybe even what kind of Job or if im in school. Come on bro show off your talents.

Quote Originally Posted by chaosegg View Post
    20 year old male (possibly 23-25, or teenager; hard to tell with the Tupac and Tiny thing). Part Hispanic, living in the southwestern USA. You played DotA, and HoN, and probably still do since you haven't tried League of Legends yet.
    You own an xbox 360 and your gaming computer is not your main gaming rig- you mostly browse the internet and listen to music on it.
    You like big boobs, fake or not, and are short for your age.

P.S.
    This is a joke, completely off the cuff, and I didn't even search/read any of your other forum posts loconinja.
    That is fucking amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    ooh can i take a stab here? Just cause it would be fun..

My guess is youre a 30-33 year old male, who probably lives in the midwest/midsouth US. You suffer from a superiority complex even though deep inside youre a crying little boy. You have a limited education, probably a high school dropout, with no college education. You are still trying to 'hold on' to your teenager inside, by listening to whats currently classified as 'punk rock' and probably even some heavy metal in there, although you secretly listen to more soft rock, but will never admit to it. You think drugs are still cool, and gather with subserviant friends on weekends to smoke a bowl or 5.

Overall rating - neutral. While a nuisance at times, youre not truly a threat unless in a large mob of already riled up peers.

How'd i do?
    Another spot on this community has powers i tell you

Quote Originally Posted by l0c0ninja View Post
    Epic fail. Sorry bro thats google searching. You said you could find out shit by a charicter name and a few sentences . You said where i live and how mature i am. Maybe even what kind of Job or if im in school. Come on bro show off your talents.
    I never said that, Chaosegg did.

Mine is specifically about the fact that the devs are blatantly lying to customers now.

How long did it take Darkfall to throw a queue together on launch? A day? Then we could all play the game we were paying for.
    What a joke. You obviously didn't paly at EU launch. The game had horrendous lag for the first week with desync'd mobs. Goblins were impossible to kill, some monsters didn't fight back. People exploited like crazy on these bugs in just the first couple of weeks. Mount kick bug, mount dupe bug, desync bug, wall kick...all in the first 2 weeks. On top of that you would disconnect every 15 min and the servers would shut down without ONE word from the devs. Think before you post nub.

There have been worse launches, unfortunantly. Hell, the biggest MMO today ( wether we admit it or not ) was a complete failure of a launch. Constant rollbacks, server wipes, and lag were only the tip of the spear.

There were places in the landscape you could fall through the ground and be stuck, being forced to wait on the terrible support of Blizzard or reroll. Trades sometimes only went one way ( aka you gave gold and got nothing in exchange or vice versa ), skills didn't allocate when you distributed them, you could get stuck in instances without being able to get out, your friends and ignore list would occassionally get wiped ( even without an actual server / character wipe ).

Updates? Yeah, no word on those. They simply did them and servers frequently shut down without any word given as to why or what was going on. Some servers got merged early, conflicting names occured.

It was, without a doubt, a nightmare. It took even them two-three months before the major things were fixed, such as the rollbacks and landscape-holes. The lag was reduced to 2-3 second delay at that point. Why? Not sure anyone still, to this day, knows what exactly caused it, other than Blizzard themselves. They didn't talk much back then.

So, going from that line of launch? The only true problematic thing with Xsyon, as of right now, is the lag.