Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    pvp server with no gates implemented yet?

Sjees... i am thinking for a refund..
    Amazing gameconcept.. going to be ruined.
    As a real pvper i need crafters to help me... and crafters need my help as well.

I dont just want a pvp server without crafters... we need carebears!!
    <--- probably refund

I don't think the two server solution will make much difference. I firmly believe that the majority of players will choose the Peace server, negating any benefits of a split population while the War server will suffer due to a lack of vict..er players.

Just my opinion.

I smell a new poll

Drev

The first question I have is, do we have a big enough playerbase to support 2 servers?

Second is, does the war server have any sort of safe zones? Will it start out with safe zones and they just drop sooner? IF there are no safe zones how fast will walls be destroyed?

so basicly if u want war in pve you need agreement wetween two leaders... Honestly this game is about to fail and I am as half of our tribe thinking for refund...

Can we have a explanation on how the war server and wars well be on there ?

The Peace server will retain its safe zones with tribes having the options to engage in tribal warfare or allow PvP on tribal land

Is that sanbox having optional tribe warfare? you got to be kidding me

Just going to end up with one live and one dead server...imo.

But, we'll see.

One more question is will there be enough devs to build two different game types and get updates out in a timely manner?

I'm completely fine with that decision as long as the War server has consequences, too. We didn't ask for an "FFA" server, Jordi... Just one that didn't have safe zones in tribe areas for Prelude.

Are safe zones going to be removed on the Peace server after Prelude? If so, my tribe may still want to play there.