Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Turning Evil

You want Balance here it is,,

Evil attacks Evil the victor gets some perks,, (why not they are making it safe for all)
    Evil attacks Neutral ..Evil wins he gets little perks, Neutral wins he gets most perks (its for the swing both ways folks)
    Evil attacks Good .. Evil wins contest he gets nothing except what is carried that was not given the good guy at character build, Good wins he gets major perks, and Evil has to pay Goods next month bill,,but here is the catch Good cannot attack Evil but can offer to trade a very nasty axe for some food...lol.

My problem is if the Tribe iam in is Evil,, and I log in by myself because lets say the other 12 folks are still at work or to drunk to play,, Iam at a strict disadvantage and cant go gather any items around the area as a lone Evil type dude without being accosted by every one who is pissed at Evil folks.. How does one get around that ,,??,, There is of course no problem when all 12 of us are on at any given time... Can I change to Good lets say for a 4 or 5 hr period even though my Tribe is set at Evil?.. Maybe we need a system that lets anyone be what they want for only a period of time (more than 15 min ...lol) ??.. Don't know how to begin this idea.. tks all ..

The "good" clans will hunt the evils into extinction. Attacking their villages when everyone is offline.

Thats the risk you take for being evil.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    QFT

im already looking at earthrise, wich has similair problems but the game is running....and its the full game, not a beta prelude with the full content a year away....and the world actually looks like an apocalypse happend...
    honestly, you want be happy with earthrise, people are leaving that one in droves, they have huge issues and the devs are not doing anything, if they are they are not communicating and showing any evidence of doing so. you only have to take one look at their forums to see.

Why should evil have more risk than anyone else? What benefit will there be to being evil? Don't give me some idiotic answer like "Evil don't deserve anything." because that's just stupid.

well for starters you don't have to worry about being automaticly booted from a good tribe for being evil, also being evil means you don't have to worry about alignment?
    I'm sure there are more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Why should evil have more risk than anyone else? What benefit will there be to being evil? Don't give me some idiotic answer like "Evil don't deserve anything." because that's just stupid.
    evil dont deserve anything

Because the Big Boss said so. He doesn't want his game to turn into a gankfest. Live with it, or leave. I'm tired of all these QQing, its getting ridiculous. You should have read the feature list and the FAQ before buying the game.

Becouse they can attack anyone. It'll be very hard to keep good alignment. Other good and neutral tribes can "steal" resources near your area and you can't do anything about it.

Just out of curiousity...question for the Carebear Militia:

Regarding the rallying cry of '...PVP IS NOT THE MAIN FOCUS OF THE GAME!!!...'

How do you make this statement in a game that is designed to have limited and depleteable resources?

Yes, crafting is the fuel that runs the bus, but the driver is pvp...because eventually (quickly) conflict will arise over those rapidly depleting resources.
    scarcer the resource the greater its value, the greater it's value the more conflict that will arise over its possession.

So how can you say that pvp is not the primary focus in the game, when every game mechanic sets you down a path that will ultimately lead to smashing the other guy's head in with a mallet?