Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Not too late for Europeans, cool.

It will be 7PM here in Nova Scotia, Canada. Woot! Perfect time, I will have hit the beer store, seen my drug dealers, Ordered Pizza, done my chores around the homestead and sat down ready to log in with the fiance at my side. We are ready to rumble.......!!!!!

It'll be 6PM here in Virginia, US. A great time. What to do until then. Maybe I'll take some sleeping pills and wake up in time to order the pizza, get comfy and make the dash to the tribes area.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    It'll be 6PM here in Virginia, US. A great time. What to do until then. Maybe I'll take some sleeping pills and wake up in time to order the pizza, get comfy and make the dash to the tribes area.
    If only. I'll still be on my commute home about 30 minutes out. Damnit!

Godammit, it's freaking 5 AM in the morning for GMT + 7

oh well, at least it's Saturday =)

whatever

Ok so after that final wipe is officially prelude? As in, we can start working on our characters without fear of losing them?

Quote Originally Posted by Xbwalker View Post
    Ok so after that final wipe is officially prelude? As in, we can start working on our characters without fear of losing them?
    Yes, that's usually what the word final implies.

I won't be home, no access until the 22! =(

People, do me a favor and take a break once in awhile for forum activities. I can still read while away... lol

So whats the odds on two days after final wipe they have to wipe it again due to some error or mad glitch? Im saying 70% chance.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon26 View Post
    So whats the odds on two days after final wipe they have to wipe it again due to some error or mad glitch? Im saying 70% chance.
    I have this odd feeling as well, if it does happen, they will need to do something major to keep the masses from going all pitchfork and torches.

I have never had a toon deleted or a server wiped after a release and I have played every mmo at launch to date. At most I have had minor rollbacks which I can handle....