201. You may not vote on this poll
  • I already know that!

174 86.57%
  • I did not know this!

14 6.97%
  • wtf! I'm quiting!

13 6.47%
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Did you know this will be a FFA PVP game?

Just curious.

WTF! I'm quitting!

Well since this information was available before you preordered, why did you preorder and now act all fed up about it?
    Also i bet nothing is truly set in stone, i have full confidence in the developers that they will make this game enjoyable for all different playstyles.
    I bet it will have something to do with the "good" "evil" "neutral" alignments. Only time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    After prelude this will be a FFA PVP game.

it's not what I'm asking for it's what has already been stated.

After making this thread, I've noticed that most of you think that safe zones are a perma thing.

http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...y-With-Prelude
    You are wrong. It has never been stated like this. It was stated that safe zones will be gone after Prelude but we will get defensive structures, walls, lockable gates and perhaps even NPC guards to give us protection. Seems you see only half of the whole picture.

Tribe siege mechanics has never ever been announced. We don't know what can we fight later and with what conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    You are wrong. It has never been stated like this. It was stated that safe zones will be gone after Prelude but we will get defensive structures, walls, lockable gates and perhaps even NPC guards to give us protection. Seems you see only half of the whole picture.
    This doesn't give you a safe zone, it just helps you to protect from raiders.

When I say no safe zones, i'm talking about the ability to attack anywhere, even inside your tribe territory if the pk's manage to get inside and get past your defenses.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Well since this information was available before you preordered, why did you preorder and now act all fed up about it?
    Also i bet nothing is truly set in stone, i have full confidence in the developers that they will make this game enjoyable for all different playstyles.
    I bet it will have something to do with the "good" "evil" "neutral" alignments. Only time will tell.
    If you were replying to me...

I was kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    This doesn't give you a safe zone, it just helps you to protect from raiders.

When I say no safe zones, i'm talking about the ability to attack anywhere, even inside your tribe territory if the pk's manage to get inside and get past your defenses.
    Then you will just make sure you have enough defenses to keep yourself safe. This might be the wrong game for you, but you shouldve realised that before you preordered. Im not trying to be rude or anything, just saying this game is alot about survival. But you should stay around for a while after the real launch to see how it all actually works out. I bet the griefers will play a very insignificant role in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    If you were replying to me...

I was kidding.
    I was replying the OP.

Raye -

Keith likes open-PvP. He isn't complaining about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye View Post
    Then you will just make sure you have enough defenses to keep yourself safe. This might be the wrong game for you, but you shouldve realised that before you preordered. Im not trying to be rude or anything, just saying this game is alot about survival. But you should stay around for a while after the real launch to see how it all actually works out. I bet the griefers will play a very insignificant role in this game.

I was replying the OP.
    See what JCatano said, right below your post.

KeithStone

Nearly everyone knows that save zones will be gone, tho who don't are told in game within their first hour as they make a silly comment about pvp..

Be careful not to state rumors as facts either. theres a lot of info scattered around and a lot of rumors also. wait and see is the best way to go about it.

the only facts and they can chance at any time are from and by Xsyon

Edit: hmm I have to correct this while I look for for some info. while unknown how..tribes can be destroyed by other tribes as stated in a old awnser/question session.

seems I was on the rumor mill myself hahaha