Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=furanku;54259]This is almost a joke, no w~wait it must be. JHahaahahaha~~ good one man ^_^[/QUOTE]

This is in [B]no way[/B] official demand/expectation from Hopi tribe, but me as a player. You want to run a newspaper? I do support the idea, but you also have responsibility, responsibility to every tribe, every player and to the community. If you want to be taken seriously. It comes with the territory. If you cannot understand that, your "newspaper" will never be anything more than a mere propaganda blog.

You might want to think about that, if you do truly want to run a newspaper.

Thanks for rewording that, still found the first one even more amusing, everything that was written on the news was counted as fact and until someone in Hopi leader is willing to comment. Your side will always be "lets flame that guy"

I'm willing to comment. Everything you wrote about Hopi is a lie. I hope you are happy now

Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. If you honestly have nothing better to do than talk about Fu's blog, create a new topic instead of posting in a bunch of threads about his blog. No matter the thread if Fu posts there and says nothing about his blog, you will inevitably have someone calling him out because of his blog.

on a sidenote: I love K.B. commercial. Though if you want to discuss them lets take it to a new thread (in off topic of course) or you can PM me lol.

On topic: Whoo hoo TGM! Yeah!......<.<......>.> ok I'm bored now, off to stab someone.

[QUOTE=wolfmoonstrike;54768]Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. If you honestly have nothing better to do than talk about Fu's blog, create a new topic instead of posting in a bunch of threads about his blog. No matter the thread if Fu posts there and says nothing about his blog, you will inevitably have someone calling him out because of his blog.

on a sidenote: I love K.B. commercial. Though if you want to discuss them lets take it to a new thread (in off topic of course) or you can PM me lol.

On topic: Whoo hoo TGM! Yeah!......<.<......>.> ok I'm bored now, off to stab someone.[/QUOTE]

Well said!
    Lets do some pvp now plxxx

ANd huuuzaarr TGM Alliance

[QUOTE=wolfmoonstrike;54768]
    Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. .....[/QUOTE]

WRONG !!! Furanku is T.G.M Alliance diplomat. So , whatever he is doing or saying represents your whole Alliance. If he started a newspaper as cheap propaganda full of lies , as other people claim , then it is T.G.M who order him to do it .

People who want to join your ranks must know who you are and what you represent. Do you accept what Furanku wrote? Thats ok with me . But if you dont , you have to make him ask an apology.

[QUOTE=wolfmoonstrike;54768]Listen people this is a thread about The Green Mist. Can we keep it on topic? I get it, so many people "wronged" by Fu's blog, but that's not what this thread is about. If you honestly have nothing better to do than talk about Fu's blog, create a new topic instead of posting in a bunch of threads about his blog. No matter the thread if Fu posts there and says nothing about his blog, you will inevitably have someone calling him out because of his blog.

On topic: Whoo hoo TGM! Yeah!......<.<......>.> ok I'm bored now, off to stab someone.[/QUOTE]

Furanku asked a Hopi leader to comment on his blog, and he asked it in this thread. Thats why my reply is here.

[QUOTE=Jadzia;54805]Furanku asked a Hopi leader to comment on his blog, and he asked it in this thread. Thats why my reply is here.[/QUOTE]

Alright Leader of Hopi Jadzia give me a clear opinion on the whole event regarding the Guide whom was banned, and the events regarding the audio recordings and please even further detail on your veiws of Pandemic Tribe. Please write this ina private message sent to me and what you write seems more reasonable. I will even have a interview with you audio or text based and I will post this on the news.

You are not a person I'd like to have a private conversation with. Everything you did till now gave me a strong opinion about you, and its not a good one. Even your question is a lie, lol. I can post my opinion here if you insist. I won't validate your blog with any interview and I don't give you permission to post my opinion on your biased blog.

Something smells really bad here !!!! ..

So my friend Furanku ... you say that YOU can post freely and in public whatever you want .. but anyone else has different opinion than yours or claims that your "evidences" are edited or stolen or whatever , has to pm you PRIVETLY ????

Com'on ... too lame ... try harder

P.S. Beacause you are T.G.M Alliance member and diplomat .. my opinion ( not in private ) is this : T.G.M sucks !!!