Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Character Size

Quote Originally Posted by cod3r_ View Post
    this is another huge thing that Darkfall did wrong. I'm happy to hear the devs are going to put something in.

Little tiny alfars just as strong as huge target orks.. soooo retarded..

Big people have big hit boxes and will be the target of attack in wars.. they should be strong, higher carrrying capacity, longer range with melee, and better suited as power house.. where as smaller people should be quicker more nimble and suited well for ranged assault and everything in between..

middle of the road will probably be pretty normal with this sort of mechanic but those who want the extra buff will take on the more extreme sizes..

sounds like the devs got something in mind that will work out fine..
    Well this is true to some degree they fixed that toward the end, also the alfar passives were nothing compared to everyone elses so it was actually somewhat balanced.

If I remember correctly Alfars passive was acid resistance which no one really used, Orks had an Axe damage passive Humans had Food Increase Passive and a Mana Passive etc... Alfars seemed to have the most useless of them all.

Devs have something in the works it seems, I'm just curious to know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    aparantly you need to run new tests.

I rolled a big guy, because I think the advantages of being big outweights the advantages of being small, if you think there is no advantages to being big your wrong.

oh and the reason why I dont want to back my words up with proof is that 1; you can do the legwork yourself if you want the right info. and 2; Im looking forward to the whine on this board once all the fotm small toon rollers figure out how and what size effects.

still I like pointing out whenever ppl are wrong.
    So what are the current advantages to being big exactly? Right now there are no advantages because a system for that is not in place, you can do everything the same big or small, just being small atm gives you a higher advantage in pvp being smaller target. So what advantages you get being bigger exactly?

Not even going to point out your #2 which sames to be trollish but w/e

Lightbulb Did you read any of the previous pages?

Why is it every thread is about nerfing or stopping others from doing something?

What is wrong with you people. Stop making so many post about the same thing.

Use the damn forums and post these threads in the right spot. (Mods, right?)
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/forumdisp...Developer-Zone
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/forumdisp...nd-Suggestions

I'm tired of relevant post being pushed to further pages because so many of you complain about why someone else's game-play should be hindered.

The word normal is relative to the person using it. For the OP it is prob White, Male, Face 1, Hair 7, default height (or even crazier, max height@@!!),
    For other people, its shortest possible or slightly taller.
    Stop saying normal normal normal. If someone made a black toon, would that be normal; or should they not be allowed to use rivers or baskets?

Quote Originally Posted by Chibi View Post
    I'm tired of relevant post being pushed to further pages because so many of you complain about why someone else's game-play should be hindered.
    *raises hand*
    how is this rant relevant to the discussion topic of the thread?

sorry, i'm easily confused.

Why is it every thread is about nerfing or stopping others from doing something?

What is wrong with you people. Stop making so many post about the same thing.

Use the damn forums and post these threads in the right spot. (Mods, right?)
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/forumdisp...Developer-Zone
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/forumdisp...nd-Suggestions

The word normal is relative to the person using it. For the OP it is prob White, Male, Face 1, Hair 7, default height (or even crazier, max height@@!!),
    Stop saying normal normal normal. If someone made a black toon, would that be normal; or should they not be allowed to use rivers or baskets?
    im interestet in hearing more about this connection between black guys, rivers and baskets....

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    *raises hand*

Agreed...

If you don't want to here a "rant" when it's actually a discussion about a topic here is an idea... don't read the topic, simple solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    *raises hand*

Please read over my previous post and stop being so negative.
    The above bolded, colored, underlined, italicized statement is relevant to a previous mentioned SUGGESTION (in prelude talk), that midgets should not be allowed to use axes.

Now mister really cool and badass gasmask person, how is your post relevant? Please dont waste my time with your pimple mentality.

Please read over my previous post and stop being so negative.
    The above bolded, colored, underlined, italicized statement is relevant to a previous mentioned SUGGESTION (in prelude talk), that midgets should not be allowed to use axes.

Now mister really cool and badass gasmask person, how is your post relevant? Please dont waste my time with your pimple mentality.
    By normal what is ment is default size that the general population uses... this is normal sorry if you dont know what the word means might be a good idea to look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro Bourne View Post
    Agreed...

If you don't want to here a "rant" when it's actually a discussion about a topic here is an idea... don't read the topic, simply solution.
    You people need to go back through this post and read. This is exactly what I am talking about. You dont even know what is being said in here.
    I dont want to here anything. The other option would be to hear something, but without software I can only read something.

Dont bash me because I disagree with you or want the forums cleaned up.
    Seeing as the 2 of you have derailed this thread, AND ATTACKED ME, this should be moved to the flame wars section. As I feel offended.

i'm sorry i got distracted by the red flashies again.

so you're saying that if i'm an obese midget, but if i'm good with that, it's my normal, thus it is normal, because my reality is greater than any other level of surrounding reality...and thus i should not be penalized for being hideously corpulent and punitive as compared to the massive adonis lookin fella next to me, because damnit i'm normal? at least to me? Is that correct? Is there a self help video that comes with this?

You people need to go back through this post and read. This is exactly what I am talking about. You dont even know what is being said in here.
    I dont want to here anything. The other option would be to hear something, but without software I can only read something.

Dont bash me because I disagree with you or want the forums cleaned up.
    Seeing as the 2 of you have derailed this thread, AND ATTACKED ME, this should be moved to the flame wars section. As I feel offended.
    How about you learn to read shit in the first place, most of the thread is a discussion going back in forth, last I checked we werent trollin anyone disagreements or not, simply adding our cents and trying to come to a general agrement of things.

Now I look at it you have a problem with this, you may leave the thread unless your just here to troll it up.