Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    im curious how he says hes out of highschool for 10 years, and actually uses "LAWL" as a term, and the faces every other word.
    I like LAWL; wow you guys really nitpick don't you. Jesus god forbid I USE TERMS I LIKE! OH SNAP!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackzilla View Post
    I like the part where he states he work with the cry3 engine for developing games, that made me almost piss myself, true story.
    Sorry I don't understand how it is funny, just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match ^_^ But look how suprising PERSONAL INSULTS! yet again as we try to move on. Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

By the way I LIKE ^_^ beause I am always smiling I like that emocon so if you don't like ^_^ Well you can fuck off your critical bastards and get a personality.

i say, let them make a counter news blog

we all know where people will go to get the real juicy info on the inner workings of the xsyon community.

dont let the trolls and haters get to you.

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

By the way I LIKE ^_^ beause I am always smiling I like that emocon so if you don't like ^_^ Well you can fuck off your critical bastards and get a personality.
    who said anything about hopi? ive never talked to any of them, or even know where they are located..its nothing to do with taking the opposite side..

Quote Originally Posted by furanku View Post
    I like LAWL; wow you guys really nitpick don't you. Jesus god forbid I USE TERMS I LIKE! OH SNAP!!!!!!

Sorry I don't understand how it is funny, just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match ^_^ But look how suprising PERSONAL INSULTS! yet again as we try to move on. Hopi and Allies to Hopi keep brinign it up over and over ^_^ how cute.

Reading that hurt my head because you butchered my native tongue all to hell.

Reading that hurt my head because you butchered my native tongue all to hell.
    how can you not understand "just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match"
    its perfectly clear :P

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    how can you not understand "just wait until I post pictures of the game I guess than OH wait thats right you can than shit in your pants to match"
    its perfectly clear :P
    hehehe, I wuv u too.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    i say, let them make a counter news blog
    we all know where people will go to get the real juicy info on the inner workings of the xsyon community.
    dont let the trolls and haters get to you.
    never said it was a bad thing, just pointing out its not an unbiased view is all. doesnt mean the quality of whats posted is any less..just skewed to ones side is all.

I was thinking a Trader's Journal would be good, telling/warning traders about problem areas, what tribes or players are looking to trade with and for, etc.

hehehe, I wuv u too.
    by the sounds of it, i think he means wait until he posts a screenshot as proof, and we can shit in our pants to match the quality of the screenshot, as in look at the screenshot, then shit in your pants, and see if they match? how it reads to me...anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I was thinking a Trader's Journal would be good, telling/warning traders about problem areas, what tribes or players are looking to trade with and for, etc.
    If i can get the time this weekend Ill toss us a wordpress Mu or b2evolution or such site for it all, I got a host and domain doing squat all but hosting my old minecraft server page..