Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    How shortsighted and how arrogant you are my dear wannabe top griefer. Only thing you will achieve is to make people move far away from you while you destroy junk piles next to you. That tactics is extremly retarted and very pathetic. And once PVP is fixed it will take you 3 hours to reach the area where someone will be there to fight you. It's either that or leaving your sand castle behind and moving yourself.

You do not shit in your own garden - ancient wisdom you forget so often. If there is someone crapping up their own back yard that is you. It is only a matter of time before people start leaving pathetic tribe due to complete lack of wisdom and long term plan. Even I as a solo player have a 2 months plan in xsyon and your only plan is to grief others.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    How shortsighted and how arrogant you are my dear wannabe top griefer. Only thing you will achieve is to make people move far away from you while you destroy junk piles next to you. That tactics is extremly retarted and very pathetic. And once PVP is fixed it will take you 3 hours to reach the area where someone will be there to fight you. It's either that or leaving your sand castle behind and moving yourself.

You do not shit in your own garden - ancient wisdom you forget so often. If there is someone crapping up their own back yard that is you. It is only a matter of time before people start leaving pathetic tribe due to complete lack of wisdom and long term plan. Even I as a solo player have a 2 months plan in xsyon and your only plan is to grief others.
    First off, Whats a "Retart." Secondly, We aint crapping in our own guardian, Were crapping in everyone elses. And Finally, Is one of the best things about this game, is people like us? People that drive the community to band together for a purpose?
    Otherwise you would all most likely destroy each other with your TERRIBLE (yes ur prime suspect in this one plague) Suggestions you litter this forums with, with no real thought behind them whatsoever. You assume the community is full of people who love each other and skip down roads singing pre-school songs. Its the opposite. Most people playing this game, are trolls, griefers, pvpers, witha few carebear crafters dazzled on top.

Even hopi tribe in the last few days has shown there true colours, advertising themselves as a friendly, carebear loving, crafter whoring, community. But there no different, They kill crafters, troll threads, and brag about pathetic achievements just as much. And as a solo player, who only cares for things that affect you, that makes you more so selfish when compared to tribes who works together and help each other. So dont pretend to be on some form of high horse buddy. You'r just a dirty, trollin, griefer like the rest of us. You may not know it, but you are. Try reading half the posts you make.

And as the Mods/Ingame Guides have said multiple times, and here i will quote them again, "If it aint on ur property (tribe land), It aint yours, BRAH!" (I added the Brah bit!).

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Totally agree. Thats why I find this tactic very funny...actually the griefers kill the game for themselves. They will be soon all alone in their area, and will quit out of boredom. Thats why some already complaining that they never see anyone....lol what do you expect in an open PvP game where you have to be afraid from other players ? Everyone will hide and only show himself for friends. Quite funny imo. All the griefers will be gone and the game will be filled with us, happy carebears

To be serious earlier I thought that the game will work well with the planned PK penalties. After seeing how much open PvP decrease the amount of social interactions in the game more and more I'd like to see another version of Xsyon, one with a big PvP zone and big safe zone. It would be interesting to see how the game works with that setting.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Totally agree. Thats why I find this tactic very funny...actually the griefers kill the game for themselves. They will be soon all alone in their area, and will quit out of boredom. Thats why some already complaining that they never see anyone....lol what do you expect in an open PvP game where you have to be afraid from other players ? Everyone will hide and only show himself for friends. Quite funny imo. All the griefers will be gone and the game will be filled with us, happy carebears

To be serious earlier I thought that the game will work well with the planned PK penalties. After seeing how much open PvP decrease the amount of social interactions in the game more and more I'd like to see another version of Xsyon, one with a big PvP zone and big safe zone. It would be interesting to see how the game works with that setting.
    I find all of your ideas in this post to be bad. Mainly if all the pvp leave do you really think this game will be "filled" with carebears? I think you're sorely mistaken, but that's how carebears think. They don't want other players in the sandbox that don't agree with how they think things should be done. PVP don't really care what you do. They feel if you want to do something about it organize and defend yourself as is intended in an open world sandbox with full loot pvp.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I find all of your ideas in this post to be bad. Mainly if all the pvp leave do you really think this game will be "filled" with carebears? I think you're sorely mistaken, but that's how carebears think. They don't want other players in the sandbox that don't agree with how they think things should be done. PVP don't really care what you do. They feel if you want to do something about it organize and defend yourself as is intended in an open world sandbox with full loot pvp.
    If PvP was removed, Griefers would fine another way of Griefing you. A Known Fact. They do it to make people angry, To make themselves feel better. And by letting them know that you are angry (by posting endless "rage/complain/whine" topics on a forum for example) you just merely feed them. And even if you think you "owned" them, you aint. They will just continue to grief. Best way to hurt a griefer? Just plain outright ignore em. But people are to easily tricked into doing otherwise. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    I didn't post any ideas in my comment, did I ? I said how I see the future of that kind of griefing tactic. Its ok if you don't agree with it but I can already see it happening, people who concentrate on griefing are already quitting the game. And yes, if all the PvPers leave the ones who will stay are the carebears...or is there any other type of players ? If you mean that carebears will leave after the PvPers left my guess is you are wrong, but only time can tell. But if you pay attention on the smiley in my post, I was kind of joking.

And I didn't say I wanted the PvPers to be removed form the game, I said they kill the game for themselves so they leave. How is this an idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    I didn't post any ideas in my comment, did I ? I said how I see the future of that kind of griefing tactic. Its ok if you don't agree with it but I can already see it happening, people who concentrate on griefing are already quitting the game. And yes, if all the PvPers leave the ones who will stay are the carebears...or is there any other type of players ? If you mean that carebears will leave after the PvPers left my guess is you are wrong, but only time can tell. But if you pay attention on the smiley in my post, I was kind of joking.

And I didn't say I wanted the PvPers to be removed form the game, I said they kill the game for themselves so they leave. How is this an idea ?
    Your confusing a Pvper witha griefer. To PvP Is Not to Grief. PKing Is Griefing, but it doesnt make you a Griefer, and as i said there are other ways to Grief Someone, other than to Kill Them. Example. Paving Over a Junkyard, Deforesting, Breaking game mechanic's to ruin anothers fun, Spamming campfires to make a word thats someone might find offensive, non of those are PvP. Griefing is completely seperate from Pvp, its just To Kill Someone then harass them is one way inwhich you can grief someone, and tbh its the beginner griefers that use this. More advanced griefing requires... more advanced methods. Its Almost an Artform within itself.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    Your confusing a Pvper witha griefer. To PvP Is Not to Grief. PKing Is Griefing, but it doesnt make you a Griefer, and as i said there are other ways to Grief Someone, other than to Kill Them. Example. Paving Over a Junkyard, Deforesting, Breaking game mechanic's to ruin anothers fun, Spamming campfires to make a word thats someone might find offensive, non of those are PvP. Griefing is completely seperate from Pvp, its just To Kill Someone then harass them is one way inwhich you can grief someone, and tbh its the beginner griefers that use this. More advanced griefing requires... more advanced methods. Its Almost an Artform within itself.
    You are right, PvP and griefing are 2 totally different things, I didn't want to mix them up, if it sounded so I'm sorry. In my fist post I didn't even mention PvP players, I meant griefers and only them, actually was talking about griefers who destroy junk piles and trees. In my 2nd post I only mentioned PvPers to reply to Dontaze_Mebro who started to talk about them.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    First off, Whats a "Retart." Secondly, We aint crapping in our own guardian, Were crapping in everyone elses.
    Lovely how, people that correct someone's spelling, drop the ball themselves so often.

We still need players like demondo and pandemic. Their antics make eventual pvp for good and neutrals more fun (even if they are neutral they're still evil :] )...even if griefing possibilities go away completely (which would be nearly impossible).