Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In the same boat, hovering over the buy button but just not sure what to do yet.
    I understand there are launch issues and I can look past these but something is stopping me from jumping in, and I'm not sure what it is.

It seems like a game I'd love. I just don't want the lag problem to make me dislike it. And I'm afraid it will if the lag is really bad.

And from what I've read, the lag is so bad that alot of ppl have left the game. Maybe forever or maybe just waiting until it's solved. So it seems it's pretty bad.

So.. Without the lag, is the game awesome or not?

I've been playing a couple days now, and my personal experience is that the lag has been very low (for me) at about 75-90 ms ping.

I have heard of tribe-mates crashing when they attempt to load through to another zone, and sometimes the server does crash, but nothing too extreme.

The reason I got Xsyon is that I was excited to be part of the launch and see how the game/world evolves. Assuming the devs hold up their end, it will probably be a fun ride.

I've had a lot of fun playing the game, but it's very subjective on whether you'd like it. It's not unplayable or trash and the devs seem invested in improving the game, so I'd say try it out if you can spare the cost.