Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post

us pvpers are tired of there only being weak and defenseless crafter to gank...give us something to do...
    I'm going to quote this back at you if crafters are ever viable in pvp due to taming, magic, or any other mechanic, so don't come crying about how it's not fair that a crafter can kill you, okay?

did you read my reply before? I dont want to "make a name for myself" or care to.
    if I supply one guy with what he needs to make a tent all day long..or 400 people on tools..long as Im doing "time killing" in real life in game and enjoying it..the demand to validate myself by my following of users that needed me isnt a goal of mine.

my purpose in the game? to waste the time between work and bed, nothing more...be it flattening land for my own area for 9 hours, or making baskets for weeks to hand out to others..my satisfaction is in my own enjoyment of that time spent playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Without an active pvp crowd this game WILL die.
    without an even more active pve crowd the game will die faster than not having the pvp crowds. believe it or not PVE is the driving force of most MMO's. I have asked this before and no one proves me wrong, name one mmo that is a sandbox, ffa full loot with no kind of protection that has not failed or in the process of failling?

Quote Originally Posted by Dontaze_Mebro View Post
    Without an active pvp crowd this game WILL die.
    damn forums keep double posting

Wow 15 pages in like 2 hours...fflhktsn is the most successful troll I've ever seen ! You guys should stop feeding him, otherwise he will blow up lol

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    without an even more active pve crowd the game will die faster than not having the pvp crowds. believe it or not PVE is the driving force of most MMO's. I have asked this before and no one proves me wrong, name one mmo that is a sandbox, ffa full loot with no kind of protection that has not failed or in the process of failling?
    dont ask that, the darkfall,MO and earhtrise crowd that left there bored to come here will also ironically defend those 3 saying that are doing better than ever..

I would venture to say the majority of people who play and who will play, wanna carve out a tribe/camp/town, make stuff, explore and do a little fighting now and then. The "fight all the time" crowd is gonna be dissapointed. If the game didn't let folks do the crafting/creating thing without being harrased, that majority will seek greener pastures. Careful what ya wish for.

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    I'm going to quote this back at you if crafters are ever viable in pvp due to taming, magic, or any other mechanic, so don't come crying about how it's not fair that a crafter can kill you, okay?
    the point is, if you want your crafters to be targets, then so be it, i dont really care. its not fun currently picking on defenseless crafters, i wish i could go pick on your tibes defensive combat characters...only they dont exist.

the 5-10 combat character i have found offerd pretty entertaining fights to say the least, all while crafters hung around doing what they do in saftey. promote a reason to go combat, and killing the defensles no longer becomes what little combat characters are int he games favoriot and only past time.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    Haven and Hearth/Salem