Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Greetings survivors!

As you can see, above are the Screenshots of each Tribe that took part.
    I'm going to open the thread and let you comment on the Event and Screenshots here.

But first some little rules...

Absolutely no trolling!
    Absolutely no Flaming!

I want to see a lot of LOVE in this thread!
    I want a happy thread!

Now lets all praise each others creativity skills, and give each other a pat on the back!

Thank you once again.

I am not sure if I am satisfied with the decision on everyone winning. Maybe perhaps picking the top three for building size, creativity, lay out, and however many other skills one can give, I mean for the looks of it I saw some tribes out there that deserve that number one position. I get the feeling that this choice was given in order to not offend tribes perhaps? I was proud of my tribe and I am proud of it still, but after viewing some of the pictures out there, I was like wow they are gonna get it, and this ones second place.....perhaps we the people should give our vote to the most creative, best looking, most impressive tribes? just a thought.

WOOTS I WON!!!

Thank you, and great job everyone.

Great screenies, Raguel. Looking forward to next architecture event where I'm sure there will be even more tribes and homesteads participating.
    I think it's good you guys - Raguel and Mihr - now have a basic idea on how to judge these projects. Not an easy thing to do.

Thanks to DDT for the videos and thanks to Raguel and Mihr for travlelling around and look (next time you better make sure to load my Sugar pines, hehe).

Xsyon Citizen

Great impression of all tribes/homesteads that participated. Also nicely done screenshots of the areas .

Maybe its an idea to all give your own 'Top 3' based on the participating areas? Possibly with a reason why included?

I'm sure many have their favorites, and in giving your own short list you can still tell us all which you like.. 'happy' thread .

My Top 3:

First place: Solitude
    Reason: Wow, a fortress in the middle of a river, very cool. Simple yet effective (unless you need to get a cart through the gate). Its also spacy which I like.

Second place: Golgafrincham
    Reason: So much detail and a very solid looking keep. I'd wanna live there in case of invading zombies!

Third place: Bridge Burners
    Reason: Also a sturdy looking Keep, very nice layout yet still enough room and detail.

So.. who's next?