Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Jordi's decision today leads me to believe there is still hope that he will recognize what the game needs when the time for war comes. There are tons of ways he can make this work well, many of which have already been discussed in this & other threads. In the meantime, it's up to us to help convince him of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    The bonus is that you will be able to siege and conquer other tribes who wish to do the same. If thats not enough then just don't be a warring tribe.
    If Jordi makes it so only warring tribes have access to certain levels/styles of technology & crafting development, will Hopi have the balls to declare for war?

HAHA told you all things change nothing set in STONE

told you told you, going buy all the hardcore Pkers a box of tissues for there return trip to darkfail...bye bye

Quote Originally Posted by baka77 View Post
    Well, I'm glad Jooky decided to think outside the box to fix the animal/homestead issue & keep us all together.

I just wish he had chosen to keep the rule set for WAR rather than PEACE.
    Congrats you bunch of whining nitwits, now we're going to be stuck with over-population and no player growth, max-pop busy queues all the time, etc.

You should have whined to make the 2 servers stay equal with the original ruleset, not make him do bandaid quickfixes to the code to try to cram all of us into one server.

Idiots..

If Jordi makes it so only warring tribes have access to certain levels/styles of technology & crafting development, will Hopi have the balls to declare for war?
    Hopi will be declaring for war when the time comes, we don't need any incentives, lol.

But of course, incentives will be a nice cherry on top

Quote Originally Posted by randomt View Post
    Congrats you bunch of whining nitwits, now we're going to be stuck with over-population and no player growth, max-pop busy queues all the time, etc.

You should have whined to make the 2 servers stay equal with the original ruleset, not make him do bandaid quickfixes to the code to try to cram all of us into one server.

Idiots..
    Be careful with bandying the word "idiot" around when you clearly don't understand why he needed two servers in the first place. He said point blank that it had NOTHING to do with lag or queues. It had to do with homesteads & animal populations. Use the search function. His team has come up with some cool resolutions to the issue (overlapping homesteads, hibernation, & expanding the mist soon), so now we all get to enjoy the game we signed up for & the game he always intended.

Quote Originally Posted by jokhul View Post
    Hopi will be declaring for war when the time comes, we don't need any incentives, lol.

But of course, incentives will be a nice cherry on top
    Super duper news, cheers! Being evil would have no meaning if there weren't paragons of good for us to attempt to topple.

Be careful with bandying the word "idiot" around when you clearly don't understand why he needed two servers in the first place. He said point blank that it had NOTHING to do with lag or queues. It had to do with homesteads & animal populations. Use the search function. His team has come up with some cool resolutions to the issue (overlapping homesteads & expanding the mist soon), so now we all get to enjoy the game we signed up for & the game he always intended.
    Before acting all high and mighty there sir, maybe you should read the part where I said he's going to be doing bandaid quickfixes to try to make it work, despite the fact that it obviously didn't, or he'd never have suggested 2 servers to start with.

You people don't use your reasoning skills, you just have knee-jerk reactions to change, without even considering the underlying issues.

And Jooki is mighty dumb to be listening to you guys.. Haven't they learned anything from Roma Victor and the examples of other devs and such?

This question shows the main problem properly. Its not about having balls or epeens or anything like that...its about playing the game in the way you like. This is what Jordi does...gives options to every playstyle. You keep trying to push others to play the game in the way YOU like...you should understand that this is a game and we pay to have fun. What is fun for you is not fun for others. I'd never declare war to prove I have balls lol...I'd only declare if I find it fun. If anyone needs further bonuses for playing a warring tribe aside of the fun he gets from it then there is something wrong with his/her preferences. At the very moment when I find that being a warring tribe provides more fun than being a peaceful one I'll vote for war immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by benz17 View Post
    Most people seem to not realize that, in 2011, in an open PvP game, it's not enough to be able to kill any person anywhere any way you like. It's also important to be able to stomp their crap into the ground. Burn down. Freaking disintegrate.

What game has this? I have not seen any open PvP games that are like this.