Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    1. More variety of Architecture designs and buildings including:
    Freeform Designs (layout an actual floor plan or build wall sections to our own design (similar to Wurm)

2. Tree/Grass/Branch regrowth

3. Terraforming of stone (in .1 increaments to simulate how it is harder to terraform than earth

4. Item Quality

5. UI improvements including TOOLTIPS and SORTING/ORGANISING and FAST SCROLLING of craft recipies.

1)Less haters and more lovers

2)A huge holiday

3)^^to rio

4)50 extra coders

5)^^ don't have to pay

lol dezgard.

now tell us your priority list for xsyon. :P

Out of interest, why Rio?

As to 4/5 I was actually helping out an ex-mmorpg developer who is currently playing your game last night.

Dezgard get back to work, stop spamming forums.

1. Item quality
    2. Item Decay
    3. Farming (forestation included)
    4. Re-working animals. From AI to toughness (sorry dudes I can kill a bear in 3 strokes, that is simply silly)
    5. Combat overhaul (complete one, no stone should be left unturned on this one)

1. Item decay/quality (I believe these are closely related)
    2. Water Skins/containers
    3. Logistical Devices such as carts, handcarts, wheelbarrows
    4. Rare/Regional/capturable resources
    5. Combat, both mechanics as well as PvE content.
    5a. Knockout rather than death when PvPing with the option to kill / combined with the alignment system.

5 is tough, but these would have to be the most important to me. Other candy stuff like agriculture, religion, freeform building, and of course more content like more buildings, are just icing on the cake.

Trees respawning should really be up there too, though not in my top 5.

1) Item STATS so we know what does what (example, bone armor has more encumbrance but more resistance as well). The MnB gear stat system works really well with the combat system. More armor = slower attack speed, walk speed, and less damage = completely realistic. things like that need to be addressed on items. Otherwise, as of now everything is aesthetic only.

2) Option for tribal warfare. An option for tribal skirmishes would be good too. What I mean is that combat will be turned on in tribal zones but not looting. So tribes could practice holding down their lands and such. Plus, this would be just a GREAT way to mix things up. A no risk, no reward PvP scenario where both sides must agree before it is turned on and it would be limited in time as well. Such as 20 minutes of attacking but no loot at a time

3) You need to go MUCH MORE in depth with your architecture system. Where this game would REALLY shine is if you could implement housing design where each player could do the floor plan of his own house. As of now, members in tribes don't have much option to build or design personal areas. We just get to pick a hut and store bins in it. Most people would absolutely love the freedom of design for their own house or hut.

4) PvP system revamp. Do it just like Mount and Blade Seriously if Mount and Blade was a sandbox MMO I wouldn't be playing this game or any other game ever. Without the freedom to manual swing (although we kind of do but we cant hold the blade down it just swings right away) and manual block the PvP system will be nothing special, and it needs to be very special in an FFA loot sandbox game.

5) Add riding. Horses are a lot more realistic than taming a black bear and mounting it regardless of whether or not there were horses in Tahoe or not. They could have easily migrated there for the sake of a story that makes sense.

Very strong armor, weapons, etc, would take 100 hours of material gathering to make (you get my drift) so people actually have a REASON to PvP. There is ZERO point to full loot when all I can get is that bone armor that didn't take very long to make. PvP has to create loss of precious items or it will just be another battle ground.

Quote Originally Posted by NorCalGooey View Post
    1) Otherwise, as of now everything is aesthetic only.
    Armor and weapons already have stats - Cloth = 100 points of protection Grass Armor = 150 points Leather = 200 points and Bone = 300 points

Weapons have them too, there's a post on here somewhere that shows what they are.

If that is true, thats a much larger problem. People shouldn't have to rely on the forums or asking the devs to find out what there armor does.

Seriously, that's how people know? They asked the devs and they told them? This needs to be crystal clear on the gear.

that should actually be one of the top priorities, period.

1) Item Decay
    2) Architecture recipes and reasons for having it
    3) Greater variety of killing targets... especially zombies (Includes AI updates, difficulty changes, etc)
    4) Greater variety of terrain (Old mansions, cities, mines, etc)
    5) Combat Revamp