Hello want to play, looking for a tribe to except me and help me learn

Hi everyone, I want to play but no nothing and want to meet people and find a tribe anyone playing in tribes?

Serenity Reborn is happy to take in new players and assist with learning the ropes of the game.
    You can read up about the tribe on our recruitment thread, which I will link below for your convenience.

Link below:
    Serenity Reborn is Recruiting

Hey thanks Ill come do I need to except an invite or anything? are you close to any specific start zone? or does it matter where I start?
    Last edited by Kino; 08-11-2013 at 12:31 PM.

You would need to be invited by one of the tribe members with the power to invite players. They are listed on the Recruitment page at the bottom of the post.
    Founder's Island is fine to start at, as I have an alt character parked there specifically for invite new recruits and death porting them to the tribe totem after they are invited.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hey Reborn guys ... you can add your tribe totem to the list of spawn points - did you know that ?

Quote Originally Posted by tomduril View Post
    Hey Reborn guys ... you can add your tribe totem to the list of spawn points - did you know that ?
    It takes 20 premium accounts on the totem to be able to become a starting location.
    We are currently at 18 or 19. So, soon.

Xsyon Citizen
    Oh. I did not know that !
    Thank you for the information!