Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2 1/2 months starting tomorrow

We will stop taking Pre-Orders at 12:00 Midnight PST. Pre-Order players will have 2 1/2 months of game time starting tomorrow.
    So will that duration be adjusted for extended downtime?

Or is the extra half month to cover that potential downtime?

Good luck on tracking down the issues causing lag, will be happy when things are playable.

The 1/2 month was because the original pre-launch was the 18th and they said they'll give us 2 more weeks then.

So I guess that removes the second question and just leaves the first.

So will that duration be adjusted for extended downtime?

Xsyon Citizen
    I a bit unhappy of this situation, because i have the feeling not getting what was promised

Promised was we had an headstart till now the game as been completely unplayable for me.
    Today the 2.5 month playtime start but i still cant play because of server lag ???
    So its not that i dont have any undestanding for the problems but please be fair and start counting our play time when we can play.
    I gladly support you and have all the understanding of the world but i like fairness over all and this is not fair in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dzarren View Post
    I a bit unhappy of this situation, because i have the feeling not getting what was promised

Promised was we had an headstart till now the game as been completely unplayable for me.
    Today the 2.5 month playtime start but i still cant play because of server lag ???
    So its not that i dont have any undestanding for the problems but please be fair and start counting our play time when we can play.
    I gladly support you and have all the understanding of the world but i like fairness over all and this is not fair in my opinion.
    no your not fair, and no you have no understanding of the problems.

I am just hopeing they watch the roll back now.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiriath View Post
    no your not fair, and no you have no understanding of the problems.
    Care to explain then Kiriath, because you seem to know more ?

Long as the roll backs go away I am ok with it.

If we keep having roll backs you really cannot charge money or use that time for credit. That's just not right.

Once you are in a "release" phase = you cannot have rollbacks.

I imagine that there will still be some rollbacks, but i think these will lessen in the next few days. I played for hours last night (or wee hournofmthe morning) and didn't have anynproblems with lag or rollbacks. Hopefully this continues.

Quote Originally Posted by mgilbrtsn View Post
    I imagine that there will still be some rollbacks, but i think these will lessen in the next few days. I played for hours last night (or wee hournofmthe morning) and didn't have anynproblems with lag or rollbacks. Hopefully this continues.
    Yeah, a few of my tribemates played for like 8hrs last night with no lag.