Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aethaeryn View Post
    I was going to make a new thread about my comments on my "free time". I will just leave them here as the topic is most relevant.

I had fun. . I like some of the changes. . I was very interested to play again. . but.

Totems and abandoned yet claimed land everywhere. I would have much rather had my free time [U]after[U] the decay was finished. I spent most of my time looking for a suitable spot to build since I re-rolled. I don't think letting people trial the game again will be as useful if they run into the same issue.
    They did it this way so those that had built up areas. and materials...can get them before they decay ...once totem has decayed...land and bins etc will become public....if we can wrestle them away from the revenants.

Xsyon Citizen
    I am so waiting for this Just checking out deserted tribe places and finding good routes to them. For me the last "craft" patch lead to a very unusefully skill "scavenging" which I enjoyed very much before Now I will focus on "scavenge" remains of deserted lands - as most of the people liked to sort their stuff its even more easy to find things you need - I particulary love people that labled their baskets

Happy times for salvagers are upcoming! (At least I hope so)

I to, am very much looking forward to this. Some nearby tribes are inactive and I would like to remove them completely =)

Quote Originally Posted by Deacon View Post
    They did it this way so those that had built up areas. and materials...can get them before they decay ...once totem has decayed...land and bins etc will become public....if we can wrestle them away from the revenants.
    Oh I know - and that make sense. I just wish there was a key or something to activate the free week or whatever so you could chose your time. I was also away a lot that week.

Once Totem decay is on I will lurk around to see how that goes and then consider re subbing for a month to try it out.

Xsyon Citizen
    You will only have your fun people who are still in game, for about a month, and then you will be bored again, Xsyon!!! remember this, you will never encourage people to play this game by threatening to remove all that long spent time on something, and then that will be gone in a short time.
    Why should I invest my money and time in to constructing something if it would be gone?
    Plus, this game is really grindish.
    I have better games to play, where my well spent time is saved.
    This is all I will say about these changes.

Why keep commenting?

Znaiika, why do you keep checking this forum if you dislike this game so much?? After your recent deceleration that you were leaving Xsyon to go play Tera why not just leave and have fun playing other games?? Instead you seem to like continuing to post negative comments about this game, which seems kind of strange. You dont like the game, thats fine. However, other people do actually like the game and are excited about the future. OK, its slow development but we like what the game stands for. I have played Xsyon on and off since pre-order and, although I do take breaks to play other games, enjoy my time. I am trying not to flame you here just politely ask you to take your bow and only come back when you have something constructive to say.

Nice to see you came back for one more (hopefully last) epically wrong post.
    Quote Originally Posted by znaiika View Post
    I have better games to play, where my well spent time is saved.
    Are you forgetting about all the abandoned tribes which have been there for two years hogging up all of the real estate? They're NOT COMING BACK! All games have people come and go but those games are Static, this game is not! There is no virtual housing like EQll and other cookie cutter games. These abandoned sites are permanent and if these people never come back there will be no places left to play. Already one of the biggest complaints from new players is "There are abandoned tribes everywhere and no good spots left to set up. Why save these people places if they are not going to play?

If I came back and Raven Moon was all gone? I would build it again. Why? Because it's fun. I've even been thinking about pulling up stakes and starting a new as soon as the green zone is opened.

Oh and where did you say your abandoned tribe was located?

Quote Originally Posted by prokop15 View Post
    Lol do you really need the space? What are you guys going to do with it all? The map is going to be straight barren after all those totems decay. Are tribes going to downsize and all build their own little forts all over an area?

More room for y'all to play house I guess... Just seems like there should be a better reason for deleting all of your previous subscribers hard work than "We're bored and want to build tree houses over THERE".

I believe that this totem decay is needed. It should have been in the game long ago. I also believe it shouldnt be based off right clicking a totem. It should be based on resources. Resources should drive the game. People should want resources to be better, trade and power the game. Using resources to train skills so you can gather rarer more powerful resources. Using the better resources to build stronger walls, armor, equipment, tools etc. Then having something to fight for, where you pit tribes vs tribes, and tribes vs powerful monsters.

It all starts at resource level, decaying totems is just the start. I hope they put a reason to even have walls and a tribe area, and something more than right clicking on a totem once every 2 or 3 weeks to keep it.

Xsyon Citizen
    MrDDT? how many people really came back after announcing totem decay?
    Exactly!!!
    Isn't that what I told you before?
    You will never force people to play the way you wanted, people need freedom of choice not being told to do this or that.
    Why don't Xsyon just delete clean a whole world and let you start with new one? You will have a lot of unclaimed land, because those people aren't coming back period.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowhawk View Post
    Oh and where did you say your abandoned tribe was located?
    Don't worry about my tribe there is nothing left to pick on, everything is destroyed.

Hopi Tribe & it's huge amount of resources will be up for taking it seems, even the website is gone now so i don't 'think' anyone from hopi is playing/coming back.