Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm thinking Zombie apocalypse.

- They spawn during night, but can still be present at daylight.
    - They come out of the ground (the dead of the old world)
    - I suspect they look like the grey 'people' that attacks a village on one of the screenshots (though as we advance more hidious ones appear)
    - It would be cool if they are more frequent at the mist and less frequent around the lake.
    - They would wander towards settlements and people out at night attacking them on sight.
    - Large groups would wander towards the lake to spread terror.
    - Around the old 'towns' (scrapyards) before the apocalypse they should spawn too in the lake area, but only at the massive pre-town areas.
    - Give zombies the chances to VERY rarily to have an item that isn't craftable which is superior to crafted items.

Xsyon Citizen
    Hmm.. given the impression that our world is very much devoid of groups of the living (us survivors), it might not be a good idea to 'spawn' too many zombies.

Hehe, or else Xsyon might think that the undead are the real players!

Seriously tho:
    I think that we should be able to thin out the zombies from certain areas enough for them to become a less common threat.
    If this isn't possible they are just another 'mob' that spawns to make fighting useful, but for me (as a crafter and crappy fighter) it would make gathering materials and/or crafting them elsewhere but within the safe zone (behind walls etc) a lot less fun. The occasional 'roamer' type (referring to that comic 'The Walking Dead' by mr. Kirkland) should give caution in 'cleansed' areas enough meaning.

Ingame character:
    Wanderer the Mason for hire