Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    1) From the Pets Panel, the dog head icon that is with the other icons for skills, stats etc. (There you also have the option to rename your pets and manage your stables)

Would it be desirable to have it also in the pet action icons? To me it makes more sense in the Pets Panel as it's a management action that will be done on occasion, like renaming.

2) If you mean the number of time you attempt to tame a creature, no. Just the time limit.

If you mean a limit on the number of pets, yes, based on taming skill. I'm not sure if I should list this on the Pets Panel, Stables Panel or both locations. The current max is 10 at 100 skill.

3) The Feed action is based entirely on the food you give the animal. (Taming uses animal taming + charm + spirit).

4) It should still be there. It closes, but you can click the horse head icon again next to the title bar and it should be there along with the Feed button.

5) Yeah, I need to adjust reactions for creatures that are more than 'indifferent' towards players. That's on my task list.

6) Yup, it's current a fixed panel. I could add a handle to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon View Post
    1) From the Pets Panel, the dog head icon that is with the other icons for skills, stats etc. (There you also have the option to rename your pets and manage your stables)

Would it be desirable to have it also in the pet action icons? To me it makes more sense in the Pets Panel as it's a management action that will be done on occasion, like renaming.

2) If you mean the number of time you attempt to tame a creature, no. Just the time limit.

If you mean a limit on the number of pets, yes, based on taming skill. I'm not sure if I should list this on the Pets Panel, Stables Panel or both locations. The current max is 10 at 100 skill.

3) The Feed action is based entirely on the food you give the animal. (Taming uses animal taming + charm + spirit).

4) It should still be there. It closes, but you can click the horse head icon again next to the title bar and it should be there along with the Feed button.

5) Yeah, I need to adjust reactions for creatures that are more than 'indifferent' towards players. That's on my task list.

6) Yup, it's current a fixed panel. I could add a handle to it.

1)
    https://imgur.com/a/WO4kI4d
    Here is a picture of what I got for the dog/horse head of a tamed animal.

2)Thanks, I was asking for the limit one could have already tamed. I'm not sure where to list it. Maybe next to the skill (0/10) or (10/10)

3)When I feed I get no skill. I think it should give skill.

4)I do not see this. Check image of in #1 of a tamed chicken.

5)Thanks cool.

6)Also I think having it as a skill in the "actions" (u hotkey) where you can pull it up also. With an X so you can close it. Like terraforming or farming.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020612_7_55_8.png 
Views:	200 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	706

1) I'm attaching a screenshot that shows the Pet Panel icon and open Pet Panel.

2) I'll set up the pet limit probably in both the Pet Panel and any Stables Panel

3) I added skill gain to the feed action, though the action is simple and does not use your skill. I've added skill gain only when feeding an animal a proper food it likes and if the creature's attitude isn't maxed out.

4) In your screenshot, the green bar is there under the Feed button at the top of the screen. Or do you mean something else?

5) I added a little handle in the Pet Control icons. It's between the Attack and Feed icons.

6) I'll add a hotkey for those icons when I patch interface changes as I will remove the Actions Panel and can use the hotkey binding slot for Actions for the Pet Controls.