05/27/2021 - Feedback Request - Bows - Main Servers

Ranged Combat (Bows) are now live!

I'll close the other thread and please post any feedback on bows or any issues with this latest patch here.

Thanks!

Looks like you need to rotate the bow on the X and Z axis by 90 degrees so that the bow is vertical on the back side of the character instead of coming out of the chest horizontally when the bow is in the back inventory slot.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2021-06-08 181003.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	235.6 KB 
ID:	786

Other than that it was pretty fun to use

Also just wanted to confirm Bows use Dex and Agility and Ranged combat uses Dex and Perception? im guessing that Dex is the Primary state for both of these and Agility and Perception are the secondary stat based on my recent usage.
    Last edited by xyberviri; 06-10-2021 at 10:14 AM.

I've patched a fix for the bow positions (the problem was for female characters only) through the launcher. I'll patch the same fix through Steam with the next patch.

You are correct about the stats for Bows and Ranged Combat.

Thanks!

You can enter combat mode with a bow, draw back the string and stay in that position with no stamina drain, while in this position sounds effects from say swimming, stay with your character as long as you keep the bow ready to shoot, and cease after you release the shot

I've posted a bug report about this last issue here

It should be fixed on the current Test Server. I'll close this thread as there haven't been any other specific bugs or problems with bows reported.

Thanks!