Update May 28:

Hello everyone, here is the news of the day:

All pre-order players now have access to the game. If you pre-ordered and did not recieve an email, please contact support@notorious-games.com. Also, the latest installer link is now available here on the forums.

Our physical server upgrade is in progress. We hope to run our next update (both the download server and the game server) from our upgraded location.

We're continuing work on a big update. This includes major changes to the server that we hope will eliminate our current lag an freeze problems. The update will also include more features and quite a few updates that you all have been requesting (a hardware cursor and brighter night time are already implemented).

As I'm not working on the server code, it's hard for me to estimate how long this update will take. We have a lot of pieces that need to come together and be tested. I'm hoping it will take another week, but I will keep everyone updated if it takes longer.

In the meantime we will leave the game server running. Please continue to report all crashes (not time-outs) and send your log files from the Xsyon/Log folder if you do crash.

We are aware of most issues that are being reported, but please keep up the reports in case you do find something new.

I expect this coming week to be quiet while we focus on this update. The server may be down at some times. If so, I will announce the up and down time here.

That's all for now!