Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
    shhh...not need to point out my double standard in the first sentence! =P

Quote Originally Posted by Dade512 View Post
    ffhktsn, I think you're the one missing a lot of points. All you keep doing is telling people they're missing the point, because they don't agree with your assessment.
    Nex, I believe, was referring to not the creation of the game but the creation of a functional society within the game. Atleast that's what I got out of his post.

If 23pgs of people are "missing the point", maybe the point is flawed?
    Yea that's what I was shooting for, kind of rambled off. A true sandbox is the players using the tools to build a functional world. Unfortunately the only tools the majority want to use is an axe...

We will never see a true sand box in an MMO, peoples play-styles differ to greatly. I'm sure its been said before, to play as you want impairs the ability for others to play as they want. Its simple facts...

Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    Yea that's what I was shooting for, kind of rambled off. A true sandbox is the players using the tools to build a functional world. Unfortunately the only tools the majority want to use is an axe...

We will never see a true sand box in an MMO, peoples play-styles differ to greatly. I'm sure its been said before, to play as you want impairs the ability for others to play as they want. Its simple facts...
    Yayafication!

Is everyone getting the "can't post twice msg?"

It seems either my mouse is screwy or the forums think you're clicking twice on accident.

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Yayafication!

It seems either my mouse is screwy or the forums think you're clicking twice on accident.
    Nope, I'm getting it too

Quote Originally Posted by orious13 View Post
    Yayafication!

not just you, happens to me too

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    not just you, happens to me too
    hopi tribe has declared this thread unacceptable, as such it is being shut down?

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Either a separate server or zone without any safety during Prelude.
    Ok. But he doesn't say:"Tribal saftey zones will be removed." Or revoked or anything like that at all. I don't care when/if he adds zones without safty. I don't care if he adds the ability for tribes to remove their safty. I care about and want my magic safe zone where I can disengage from any pvp fight at any time. I've been paying close attention to what I've read about it. If they said that they were planing on removing the safty zones then I would plan on likely leaving the game at that time. I will eventuall have some fictional diety to thank for my magic safe zone. Thank <insert diety name> that <insert caster's name> has such a good connection to the spirit world.

Quote Originally Posted by Yokilla View Post
    Ok. But he doesn't say:"Tribal saftey zones will be removed." Or revoked or anything like that at all. I don't care when/if he add zones without safty. I don't care if he adds the ability for tribes to remove their safty. I care about and want my magic safe zone where I can disengage from any pvp fight at any time. I will eventuall have some fictional diety to thank for my magic safe zone. Thank <insert diety name> that <insert caster's name> has such a good connection to the spirit world.
    im very concerned with larger tribes using smaller "sub tribes" with protection. people do have multiple accounts, and you could easily create a choke point where you would have to pass through the sub tribes safe zone in order to attack the larger tribe. things like this concern me.

Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    im very concerned with larger tribes using smaller "sub tribes" with protection. people do have multiple accounts, and you could easily create a choke point where you would have to pass through the sub tribes safe zone in order to attack the larger tribe. things like this concern me.
    you are very concerned about everything, each day it is something different.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKrueak View Post
    you are very concerned about everything, each day it is something different.
    way to add something both relevant and interesting to this thread. I appreciate your bumping efforts.