Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The results of my Testing. If screen shots are required let me know and i will get them.

1.I tested this with 2 different animals and was able to access both of them for skinning.

2.I tested this and it seemed to work just fine with the switching from one pattern to another while eating. Also tested the getting hit while eating with a rev and canceled as its supposed to.

3. The skill and stat tracker seem to be fine for me. It does show 0 for the total amount.

4. My screen resolution is 1920x1080 all setting set to max. Tested this at the same location as Pwnuts and had no problems.

5. No problem found with the tarps all new and used tarps i had in my bin stacked with no problems.

6. Love the new sitting and drinking animation. Had no problems it even carried over to the PVP server.

7. Tested on the test server at VR and worked perfectly.

8. Could not find any problems with the quest totem on test server. Server must have crashed during this time.

9. Tested this a Founders and had no glitching at all. I have a feeling that it might be a graphics card glitch or a low end graphics card.

10. Tested on the test server and all is fine.

11. Tested this with a 4x8 pioneer cantilever and a pioneer 8m beam and would not sink would turn yellow on top of but not level. See attached screenshots.

12. Made a new character on test just to test this out and is good to go.

13. Tested on every type of bin i had and confirmed to be working fine.

21. Also Tested this at the same location as Pwnuts and had not problems with collision.

24. I can not test this as i do not have USB headphones!

I did notice on the test server that if i look through windows it causes all built items walls/doors/tents to be gone and can see the ground/environment out side of the tribe area. Don't know if that's supposed to be or not on the test server.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016611_7_35_0.jpg 
Views:	576 
Size:	65.6 KB 
ID:	525Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016611_7_36_0.jpg 
Views:	385 
Size:	74.7 KB 
ID:	526
    Last edited by mooncatcher0920; 06-11-2016 at 12:42 AM. Reason: updated post