Page 56 of 77 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866 ... LastLast

Re:PvP vs. PK and some general impressions

Well if nothing else you know what sort of person it is.
    I cant see anything good comming out of restrictig players in a sandbox game.

Largion wrote:
    where do you see any restriction in it? it is just consequence of your actions.

Benedikt wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    where do you see any restriction in it? it is just consequence of your actions.
    So why stop with 1%? lets make it 50%..

Largion wrote:
    Sounds fair to me, we have an agreement! 50% chance of permadeath for griefers!

Reynolds wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    You see Benedikt. Now we would have no pvp and everyone could run around giving out flowers.

Largion wrote:
    Reynolds wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    You see Benedikt. Now we would have no pvp and everyone could run around giving out flowers.
    what response did you expect for your (have to say it: stupid) post?
    and no, we dont have no pvp - we still have blue vs blue pvp, just no pks

truth is, pvpers always say how "if you are afraid to lose something, then dont play, carebear, boohooo" but in fact it is bullshit

why? because pvpers dont have to carry anything around besides what they are wearing - they dont need anything else to pvp. but crafters/harvesters need to carry/gather materials and tools with them

so you know what? lets level playerfield - lets do the fullloot this way: when you get pvp killed, winner can take anything you was WEARING and all your money, but nothing of what you are carrying.
    ok?

Benedikt wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    Reynolds wrote:
    Largion wrote:
    what response did you expect for your (have to say it: stupid) post?
    and no, we dont have no pvp - we still have blue vs blue pvp, just no pks
    So whats so stupid about that post? Its stupid because I add 49% when the end result would be the same?

And yes there would be tribe wars but the freedom for those that wants to play a certen style would be lost.

Largion wrote:
    So whats so stupid about that post? Its stupid because I add 49% when the end result would be the same?

And yes there would be tribe wars but the freedom for those that wants to play a certen style would be lost.
    again i am asking: why? they can still play that style, they just have a (small) chance of really bad consequence
    why? are you affraid of a loss?

Is this going to have a bounty system in place? I like that if you get PKed and lose a lot or anything you can place a bounty/reward on the player. If he is gotten in the the next (however many PLAYED hours) you might get some of your loot back reguardless of if they have sold it or not or a % of your money back. they could put in a way to track a red player by saying he was last seen in this area at this time and so on. Think that might be as mch fun a doing pvp to me. The thrill of the hunt or hunted. try to avoid the posey that is after you. Can also go the rout of if you accept a bounty on someone and they kill you the bounty is wiped off. A lil risk for trying to hunt someone down and not let it be just a free kill for the bounty hunter.