January 4 2013

Please continue to vote these next few days for us on MMOSite. The contest ends this Sunday, January 6. You can click the link on the top of each page and visit the link on the launcher. By visiting both you can vote twice daily.

We are currently in line for some free advertising as a prize on MMOSite, so please do keep up the votes!

We will be launching Xsyon on Steam Greenlight this weekend. Greenlight is the entry program for getting a game placed on the Steam online game store.

I want to thank all of you who pledged on Kickstarter. We did not reach our goal by a long shot. The main issue was that we did not attract enough viewers to the Kickstarter page. Although I will consider another Kickstarter fund raiser in the future, it's not likely. Our efforts will focus on bringing more people directly to the game.

As many of you know I've been focused on publicity, the free trial and play changes and attempting to raise funds for Xsyon to increase our team and speed of development. Xsyon is seeing a regular flow of new free players and a steady increase in population but I've not raised enough funds to increase our team. For the next few months I plan to focus on the game code as the sole programmer. I will follow my plans as listed in the In Development section and will adjust the list if anything changes.

I will post the details of the Xsyon Steam Greenlight launch in my next announcement!